After Forever

Weep for your mothers, cry for your sisters!!!

Moderators: ABIZMO, Sotonska Panda

Postby Funeral Ghost » Fri Mar 16, 2007 14:01

Novi album je tako dobar ne prestajem ga slusati ,ako nekoga zanima mozete pogledati na njihovomk sajtu spot za stvar s novog albuma Energize Me
Perune, tebi se obraćam!
Slavljen i trostruko slavljen budi,
Oružje, kruh i rodu blagostanje podaruj!
Gromovi moćni dokaz su
Da upravljaš nad svim, sada i zauvijek!
Tako bijaše, tako biva i tako će biti!
Funeral Ghost
Graveworm Freak

Postby Zenith » Mon Mar 19, 2007 13:10

Isis Rosenkreuz wrote:AFTER FOREVER-"After Forever" (2007) :arrow: http://rapidshare.com/files/20478097/Af ... _2007_.rar

ili :arrow: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8ATMDER
Ova dva linka ne rade, barem ne meni. :(

Našla sam još dva rapidshare linka:
http://rapidshare.com/files/20471832/At ... 7.rar.html
password : atlantix.ru

http://rapidshare.com/files/20412791/af ... y.rar.html
password: Holanda

(ja upravo skidam s prvog linka. drugi radi, ali preko njega nisam isprobala)

:wink:
Zenith

Postby Zenith » Tue Mar 20, 2007 13:18

:shock:

www.afterforever.com wrote:05.05.2007>Planet Music>Wien (Austria)

Na ovo bi se ful dalo otići :o

ps: preslušala sam novi album par puta, veoma solidno. :)
Zenith

Postby Sentenced » Tue Mar 20, 2007 19:30

Last edited by Sentenced on Wed Sep 28, 2011 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
"I raise my cup of pure madness as I'm slowly fading out..."
Sentenced
Forum member

Postby Janez » Mon Aug 13, 2007 16:05

Imam 3 njihova albuma, novog još ne. Daleko najbolji mi je album Prison of desire.
Janez
Janez
Forum member

Postby Funeral Ghost » Thu Jan 17, 2008 14:57

After Forever has posted the following statement on their website:

Dear fans,

as you might have noticed, After Forever experienced a lot in 2007. A new deal with Nuclear Blast and The Entertainment Group, the release of a new album, gigs in Europe and the U.S.A./Canada, all thanks to your support. Unfortunately, 2007 also had a negative side. Sander experienced the symptoms of a burn-out and had to stop playing with After Forever for a few months. After Forever did a good job doing the scheduled gigs with mainly George (ex- Orphanage) as grunter, making possible the album could still be promoted. After that, a European and an American/Canadian tour followed, with Sander this time, and his condition seemed to be ok. Unfortunately, just recently, Sander fell victim to a seizure attack in an airplane, and after research that attack seemed to be stress related. The doctors think this is a very serious matter, and they strongly advised him to not be involved with any After Forever activity for at least a year, to prevent a worse health situation. Because Sander is one of the formers, songwriter and co manager of After Forever, an After Forever without him is no option. The band has been able to solve his absence in 2007 live, but another year full of compromises would not be positive for the quality After Forever wants to offer. After Forever is a band that wants to give 100% and that's just not possible now. With pain in our hearts, we had to decide that After Forever has to take a break of at least a year and hope you will all respect that. It's terrible not to be able to do all the great gigs and activities we were planning, but it's even worse for After Forever to do those things with a compromise. We highly value everything the band has achieved, and we don't want to lose that. We also realise we ask a lot of our fans since we know what our gigs and music means to them. However, we will all still be active in the music scene. Because of this break everybody gets the chance to focus on projects. On our site and myspace sites we'll keep you updated about those projects.

Not a very good start of the year, but thanks a lot for all your support and understanding, for now, for the future, but also for the past year. We won't forget you and hope to meet you again if After Forever returns in full shape!!!

Floor, Sander, Bas, Joost, Luuk and Andre
Perune, tebi se obraćam!
Gromovi moćni dokaz su
Funeral Ghost
Graveworm Freak

Postby Nameless » Fri Jan 18, 2008 17:58

Nabavio kad i kad i ovaj posljednji...Super stvarki ima...Energize me(prva ja mislim) mi se ujedino i najvise svidjela,kako je prva pa sam je i najvise puta cuo...fino,fino...
Picajzla wrote:da mi dođe naikelea i kaže "pušiću ti ero moj najdraži",opet bi ošo na slejer

REPRESENTING RAJVOSA TALME HORDES FINEST!
An indestructible force from the Indestructible City
Nameless
Forum member

Location: Sarajevo - Zagreb - jos ponegdje, in the heart of Downfall

Postby ABIZMO » Thu Feb 05, 2009 17:50

Dutch female-fronted symphonic metallers AFTER FOREVER have issued the following statement:

"After nearly 15 years and with heavy hearts, we have decided to call an end to a great and exciting time as AFTER FOREVER. We are extremely proud of what we have accomplished, and especially of the road we took to get here. AFTER FOREVER has never been a band that repeated itself; we always tried out new things, even though many of them were certainly done at a risk. We think that that has been one of the reasons we've always enjoyed enormous support from all our loyal fans.

"The break we took in 2008 made us appreciate all the more what we'd experienced. Now more than ever, we can look back on so many fantastic moments, something we never would have expected to be part of when we started the band all those years ago. However, that break also made us aware of the fact that we can only continue AFTER FOREVER with the energy, the full 110%, that we have always put into it and we've noticed lately that there is something missing. We have always been musicians who create music with lots of passion, and during the break we built up our own lives again and have been musically active and experimenting in several genres.

"Although AFTER FOREVER is very special to us, we feel that we have reached the point where we need to explore the world of music in each of our own different ways. Thus, we've decided to quit while we're ahead. We are sincerely proud of every CD; each album represents a unique period, and all comes together in our last album 'After Forever', which made all of our dreams possible. We hope AFTER FOREVER will continue to be a source of inspiration for new bands and musicia

RIP

:D
ABIZMO
kldjfdskljfefdm

Postby Funeral Ghost » Thu Feb 05, 2009 18:19

neeeeee :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Perune, tebi se obraćam!
Gromovi moćni dokaz su
Funeral Ghost
Graveworm Freak

Postby Quasimodo » Thu Feb 05, 2009 18:24

Da,steta,prelijepi glas i stas Floor Jansen,vjerojatno ce neki novi band naci s vremenom
Nisu li oni koji su najmanje sumnjivi, oni uklopljeni, ti koji u sebi nose stravu i ludilo?
Quasimodo
Forum member

Postby ABIZMO » Thu Feb 05, 2009 18:27

Quasimodo wrote:Da,steta,prelijepi glas i stas Floor Jansen,vjerojatno ce neki novi band naci s vremenom

bilo bi dobro vidjeti nju u kombinaciji sa The Gathering-om :wink:
ABIZMO
kldjfdskljfefdm

Postby Funeral Ghost » Thu Feb 05, 2009 19:07

Ja se nadam ,hmmmm to bi bila lijepa kombinacija :)
Perune, tebi se obraćam!
Gromovi moćni dokaz su
Funeral Ghost
Graveworm Freak

Postby Funeral Ghost » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:58

Floor Jansen, lead vocalist of the now-defunct band After Forever, has announced the through her myspace page that she has started a new metal band. Due to her new commitment in this band, her project with Jorn Viggo (Pagan's Mind), Sinh, has been put on hold to give the new metalband full priority. The information of the line-up and name of Floor's new metal project has yet to be released.

The complete message reads as follows: "It's been a bumpy year so far and I would like to update you a little. Unfortunately my band After Forever stopped and that meant the start of a new period. Looking back I realize how many great and amazing things I got to do and that inspires me to go full speed ahead with new music. Hereby an update about what I do today and what my plans for the future are:

After the final stop I started missing the metal scene and it's music and decided I wanted to come back ASAP with a new metalband. To accomplish this I want to work with other songwriters to first write and record an album. A live band will be formed after that to get me back on stage where I long to be so much!

When Waldemar Sorychta (Grip Inc., Enemy Of The Sun, ao) contacted me; the first composer was found. As a fan of Grip Inc. the idea of working together was a big honour and a first step in creating a sound! The combination of Waldemar's unique style and experience as songwriter/producer made my dream come closer to reality. I also asked my After Forever colleague Joost van den Broek for his great synth sounds and arrangements. Despite his busy schedule he wanted to come on board immediately with great enthusiasm and the songwriting team was complete!

The sound will become a unique blend of the personal style we know these musicians from, but not yet together in one album which is to become heavy and very metal!

The songwriting has just begun! Who will join this team in the future is not known yet nor which label will release the album. All we can say for now; next year there will be new band and a new album!

I will keep updating you and I promise to give you a preview as soon as possible!"

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Perune, tebi se obraćam!
Gromovi moćni dokaz su
Funeral Ghost
Graveworm Freak

Previous

Return to Gothic metal