Arsonists Get All The Girls

Rasprave o modernim metal pravcima (metalcore, deathcore, nu metal i sl.)

Moderators: Richpa, sotonche

Postby Richpa » Mon Jul 21, 2008 17:24

AGATG se razisli s gitaristom i bassistom, novi lineup. Vise o tome procitajte na nasem i vasem blogu.

;)
Richpa
Spectral Collapse

Postby artredis » Mon Jul 13, 2009 17:29

Arsonists Get All The Girls
Portals (2009)

Tracklist:
1. Interdimensionary
2. The 42nd Ego
3. My Cup's Half Empty
4. Skiff For The Suits
5. In The Empyreans
6. Saturnine
7. Violence In Fluid: Triceratops
8. Portals
9. I Lost My Loss Of Ruin
10. To Playact In Static
11. Tea Time Tibbons

http://www.mediafire.com/?2n5kmy1hufw
artredis
obiter dictum

Postby Stark » Mon Jul 13, 2009 17:46

Da ponovim - odličaaaan album! Pogotovo stvar In The Empyreans .
Stark
<font color=red>The Vault Dweller

Postby artredis » Mon Jul 13, 2009 17:49

Interesantan je fol sa zadnje 2 pjesme: zapravo isti kreće oko 1:30 NA To Playact In Static kad se produkcija izmjeni za 180 stepeni i krene skroz neki čudan fol koji ima nekih starih prog rock dionica i neki diskač zvuk u po frke :lol: .
artredis
obiter dictum

Postby Mirza » Mon Jul 13, 2009 21:29

STARK wrote:Da ponovim - odličaaaan album! Pogotovo stvar In The Empyreans .
valdemar wrote:Ma meni samo mutavi Rage nije jasan. Mislio sam nabavit koju ploču ali kad su ovako glupi nema šanse.
Mirza
Forum member

Postby Nameless » Tue Jul 14, 2009 0:49

Preslusao jednom album, do pola, nemam kad... Jbt, u dva dana novi Divine Heresy, Arkaea pa na to Horna za koju posebno treba izdvojit vremena...
Picajzla wrote:da mi dođe naikelea i kaže "pušiću ti ero moj najdraži",opet bi ošo na slejer

REPRESENTING RAJVOSA TALME HORDES FINEST!
An indestructible force from the Indestructible City
Nameless
Forum member

Location: Sarajevo - Zagreb - jos ponegdje, in the heart of Downfall

Postby Richpa » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:34

Ovo mi je za sada album godine
Richpa
Spectral Collapse

Postby Richpa » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:37

NOVI ALBUM JE BOMBA!

Topla preporuka svima koji zele cuti nesto svjeze i zanimljivo!
Richpa
Spectral Collapse

Postby Richpa » Thu May 16, 2013 17:04

JEBENO!

Santa Cruz, California's progressive experimental grind beach bums Arsonists Get All the Girls (AGATG) are pleased to announce the release of their fifth full-length album, Listen to the Color. Listen to the Color will be available this summer via Bandcamp.com (a name your price music downloading website).

Listen to the Color is a 15-track collection of AGATG resurrecting their thrashy quirky roots. The album was recorded with Zack Ohren (Animosity, All Shall Parish). The album clocks in at approximately 30 minutes and features many guest vocals from Cameron Reed (former vocals/keyboardist AGATG), Rob Smith (Heavy Heavy Low Low/Downstaaiirs), Kevin McCaughey (Ion Dissonance), and Robby Bancroft (Five Characters In Search of an Exit).

Vocalist Jared Monette has left the band on good terms to pursue a different career choice. Bassist Greg Howell comments on their vocalist change, "When Jared stepped down it felt natural to bring Remi back into the mix because we knew we wanted to continue with two vocalists to pursue a chaotic album." AGATG welcomed back former vocalist Remi Rodberg, he comments on his return, "It's on! Garin and the boys asked if I wanted to participate in the band again after about four years and I am ready. I am pumped to be back and jamming again and it makes our brother in the sky proud to see us taking this further than we ever thought." Guitarist and founding member Arthur Alvarez has also left AGATG, the band comments on his departure, "Over the past year Arthur and the rest of us weren't seeing eye to eye. Arthur stepping down was the only thing we could all agree on, it was mutual."

Despite being a vocalist and guitarist down keyboardist and backing vocalist Sean Richmond complemented Rodberg's vocal style sharing half of all the vocals on the album. Richmond's unique piano interludes and 8-bit keyboard tones possess wacky dynamics bringing a funky Nintendo sound to the album. Richmond comments on the album, "This was a really fun album to write with all the boys. I have always been a big fan of Remi's voice on the first two Arsonists records and I was really stoked to work with him on all the lyrics and vocal patterns for this album." Guitarist Jaeson Bardoni also stepped up and wrote all of the guitar riffs on Listen to the Color. Bardoni comments on the new album, "With the band moral being so high the writing process was easy! Writing with great musicians such as Sean, Garin, Greg, and Remi has been nothing but fun, it was such an awesome process. It's amazing to have our longtime friend Remi back in the game with us adding his own influences and creative dynamics to our music once again. Whether you're a fan of our last few albums or our older music or even none of it at all, there is definitely something for all of you to enjoy on this album!"

Drummer and founding member Garin Rosen comments on the band and album, "We might not be a full time touring band anymore, but this is something we love to do—friends writing music together. I strongly believe this album will go down as a classic AGATG record. It will be one of the most intense 30 minutes you will listen to..."

Listen to the Color

01. Setting Course For Disaster
02. When I Was Your Age Pluto Was Still A Planet
03. Bottle City
04. MK-ULTRA: Psychotropic Puppets
05. MK-DELTA: Glorified Killers (feat. Cameron Reed former AGATG vocalist)
06. Disease Test The Best
07. Balloon Battle
08. Listen To The color (feat. Robby Bancroft of Five Characters In Search of an Exit)
09. Beast Fist
10. Bardonis Chonies
11. Play The Sheep
12. My Newest Vision (feat. Rob Smith of Heavy Heavy Low Low/Downstariis)
13. Ride The Wave (feat. Garin Rosen of AGATG)
14. Watchers (feat. Kevin McCaughey of Ion Dissonance)
15. Sunny places for shady people
Richpa
Spectral Collapse

Previous

Return to New Breed