Ulver

Podforum za ambiental, darkwave, industrial, gothic, EBM, dark electro i sve što vole mladi gothičari...

Moderators: Sotonska Panda, Mile

Postby Ulver » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25

pa zato jer su u medjuvremenu i poceli svirat lajv
HESPERIAN DEATH HORSE

If you're gonna beat me, D-beat me please!
Ulver
Forum member

Postby Fuchs » Thu Feb 17, 2011 21:42

Bend je na svojoj Facebook stranici objavio da će se novi album ipak zvati "The Wars of the Roses", a ne "Critical Geography".
Fuchs
Forum member

Postby morgoth_8 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 18:53

Evo, napokon, cijeli info o novom albumu. Izlazi za mjesec dana. + Europska turneja PART 1 :)
Eh da se bar nađe Zagreb na listi...

http://www.jester-records.com/ulver/ulver.html
morgoth_8
Forum member

Postby ABIZMO » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13

Ulver - War Of The Roses (2011)

http://www.filesonic.com/file/344294594 ... om.org.rar

hihi
ABIZMO
kldjfdskljfefdm

Postby morgoth_8 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 17:25

..abYsmo.. wrote:Ulver - War Of The Roses (2011)

hihi

Hijoooooooj! Hvala najljepša! :)
morgoth_8
Forum member

Postby Fuchs » Fri Mar 25, 2011 20:12

morgoth_8 wrote:
..abYsmo.. wrote:Ulver - War Of The Roses (2011)

hihi

Hijoooooooj! Hvala najljepša! :)

wolf mode on: Auuuuuuuuu!!!! wolf mode off.

jedva čekam poslušati! :D
Fuchs
Forum member

Postby morgoth_8 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 20:27

Upravo sam preslušao album 2 puta i nije loš, dosta je sličan SOTS. Stone Angels stvar traje 15min, hipnotizirajuća. Zanima me tko je cura koja pjeva na Providence, imam osjećaj da sam je negdje već čuo? Zasad sam zadovoljan, mada se još toga treba naslušat da uđe u uho.
morgoth_8
Forum member

Postby _Necrophagist_ » Thu Apr 14, 2011 19:42

William Blake's je nevjerojatan album,baš ga sad preslušavan,ali i dalje je moj favorit Kvedlssanger...norveška akustična etno glazba..pa nakon njega Perdition City i William.Novi skidan,kad uvatin vrimena obavezno preslušavan :)
Evo i zanimljiva recenzija za "Grad Prdiše",odnosno Perdition City :D

It wouldn't make much sense, really. But regardless of that, Ulver's a band/project that has gone through what you may call "monumental" changes in their music over the 15+ years it has been active. What started as a black/folk metal project seemingly morphed into a nighttime folk ensemble, and transformed into a raw and primitive black metal creature over the course of 2 years. The changes continued with the highly experimental and very well thought-out Themes, which managed to fuse elements of metal with electronica exceptionally well, and weave 27 plates worth of theology into two discs.

Now we come to this, something more suited to an independent film, or maybe something more akin to a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals at a coffee shop, debating on who has the bigger brain instead of another body part. But even though this album gives out the air of faux-superiority, there is no way in hell this album can be denied. This album is brilliance. Pure and utter brilliance. Gone are the traces of metal, and in are drum samples, piano lines, trumpets, strange synth sounds, and even a jazz breakdown of awesome proportions. To say that nothing like this has ever been done by a metal band would be stating the obvious. No metal band DID something like this before, and thanks to this album, legions of bands have come to experiment with many different styles of music like never before.

But leaving the amount of influence this album has had on the metal scene, it's just a beautiful album. Each track sounds like it was specifically made for scenes in a movie. But this isn't your normal type of movie-music, drowned in the background while you watch some retard actor/actress cry or something. This is the type of modern music you would expect to listen to in many parts of the world, yet the subtleties and strangeness weaved throughout the album makes these nine songs stand out like that brainy left handed kid in your 3rd grade class with the glasses. Garm and co. did a hell of a job thinking this through, placing every instrument at just the correct spot, giving each song an atmosphere of its own. None of the songs feel the same, giving the album a sort of 'what to expect next' feel, like a great novel. This isn't just a music record. This album is what Virgil's Aeneid is to literature scholars, it is a testament to what 3 brilliant minds can do. And I know many metal fans may not like this album, but that is just fine. This album isn't for the average metal fan. This album is for anyone who can appreciate very well done music.
The walls between us make the public safe...
Read my scars...see why I'm like that
Read my scars...and don't ask me why
_Necrophagist_
Forum member

Postby Fuchs » Fri May 13, 2011 22:55

Ulveri su nedavno bili na kratkoj turneji pa evo jednog live reviewa: http://www.chroniclesofchaos.com/articles/gigs/5-1145_ulver__virus__zweizz.aspx
Čitajući ovo zamišljam si kakvo bi to bilo nesvakidašnje sonično iskustvo vidjeti ih u nas :D
Fuchs
Forum member

Postby morgoth_8 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 14:16

Joj, pogledao sam neki dan The Norwegian National Opera DVD, kakva umjetnost, to treba doživjeti, stvarno nemam riječi i samo se nadam da ću ih negdje uhvatiti live.
morgoth_8
Forum member

Postby ABIZMO » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:08

"Childhood's End" sees progressive Norwegian rock/metal band ULVER re-interpret classic psychedelic tracks from the late 1960s. The album includes ULVER's unique versions of tracks from THE 13TH FLOOR ELEVATORS, ELECTRIC PRUNES, JEFFERSON AIRPLANE, THE PRETTY THINGS and more.

"Childhood's End" track listing:

CD:

01. Bracelets Of Fingers (originally recorded by THE PRETTY THINGS)
02. Everybody's Been Burned (THE BYRDS)
03. The Trap (BONNIWELL'S MUSIC MACHINE)
04. In The Past (CHOCOLATE WATCHBAND)
05. Today (JEFFERSON AIRPLANE)
06. Can You Travel In The Dark Alone? (GANDALF)
07. I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night (ELECTRIC PRUNES)
08. Street Song (THE 13TH FLOOR ELEVATORS)
09. 66-5-4-3-2-1 (THE TROGGS)
10. Dark Is The Bark (LEFT BANKE)
11. Magic Hollow (BEAU BRUMMELS)
12. Soon There'll Be Thunder (COMMON PEOPLE)
13. Velvet Sunsets (MUSIC EMPORIUM)
14. Lament Of The Astral Cowboy (CURT BOETTCHER)
15. I Can See The Light (LES FLEUR DE LYS)
16. Where Is Yesterday (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
ABIZMO
kldjfdskljfefdm

Postby ABIZMO » Fri May 11, 2012 1:01

ABIZMO
kldjfdskljfefdm

Postby morgoth_8 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:12

Zanimljivo :)
morgoth_8
Forum member

Postby morgoth_8 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:53

morgoth_8
Forum member