štajaznam, nikad nisam volio njih.
tak da mi je svejedno
http://www.last.fm/user/Zdren
Tissit, tosi isot tissit!
Три психи пили Пилипихи спирт
Zdren
Forum member

Postby zli_barba » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:18

eee evo novi album sa pjevačem solitude aeturnusa... odličan album, barem koliko sam ga preslušao... king of nešto...
zli_barba
Forum member

Postby Dnjepar » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:44

Ima netko link za taj novi? Molim lijepo :)
Dnjepar
Forum member

Postby Venia » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:58

Ja bi link ak moze!!! Please!
Venia

Postby Dnjepar » Wed Oct 03, 2007 14:15

Grof s motikom wrote:Ima netko link za taj novi? Molim lijepo :)

...na p.m.
Dnjepar
Forum member

Postby Samhain » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:27

nije loš bend samo što ovaj glas od messiah mi teško ide na jetra ponekad... jako me zanima ovaj novi album jer kako čujem novi vocal je prejeben.
(Romans Chpt. 5, v.12):
"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned."

http://www.myspace.com/reinkaos218 Chaos is online!
Samhain
Forum member

Postby Mikicha » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:29

Johan Längqvist je bija najbolji vokal po meni 8) ... Robert Lowe, vokal Solitude Aeturnusa, benda koji jako postujem, je super i sve ali koliko god se oni trudili nece nikad moc ni pric Epicus Doomicus Metallicus-u... jer je to brate najbolji album candlemassa... po meni :wink: makar i kings of the grey islands valja... kao i ostali uradci, naravno...
Mikicha
Forum member

Postby ABIZMO » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:43

Legendary Swedish doom metallers CANDLEMASS have completed work on their new album for an early 2009 release.

Commented bassist/songwriter Leif Edling: "We've worked on the album all autumn and it feels really good that it is completed. The sound is superfat, heavy as hell, and very organic/dynamic at the same time. Our friend Chris (Laney; Randy Piper, Zan Clan) has done a great job mixing it! I personally think this album is the best one of the three we have released in the new millennium, easy! It is bigger, better, louder and a bit more mature, I must say! It is our 'Heaven And Hell', hehe. And if you guys behave and eat your vegetables, we just might be able to add a couple of sound bits on the C-MASS site. Maybe the wait for the release in May next year will be easier. Check this page sometime before X-mas. The only thing that pisses me off is the fact that we can't call it 'Hammer Of Doom', after one of the songs on it. A brand new stupid festival in Germany calls themselves that! Who spilled the beans??? Well, well... the album absolutely KILLS and we will surely come up with a suitable name for it."

BTW: neka netko promjeni naziv topica u samo Candlemass!!
ABIZMO
kldjfdskljfefdm

Postby ABIZMO » Thu Jan 15, 2009 22:25

Swedish doom legends CANDLEMASS will release their new album, "Death Magic Doom", on March 27 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Commented bassist/main songwriter Leif Edling: "I'm happy to announce that the new album is mixed, mastered…done! It contains eight killer tracks and the name of it is 'Death Magic Doom'! The songs are about immortality, depressions, demons, vampires, funerals and the almighty devil that we all know very well, hehe. I love the way we perform here. Rob's [Lowe] singing and Lasse's [Lars Johansson, guitar] soloing are nothing but amazing!! The production is also outstanding! The name 'Death Magic Doom' captures it perfectly! Great name! Love it! Of course, we have the moaning militia on the [official CANDLEMASS] forum, but besides that everybody seem to like the name. AND it is very suitable for an album of this magnitude AND it also describes what CANDLEMASS is about; Heavy, hard, epic, colossal metal!!! I would say that 'Death Magic Doom' is the best album we have done since 'Nightfall' [1987]!! In all, [the LP contains] nearly 50 minutes of bone-crushing and mind-blowing doom metal!!"
ABIZMO
kldjfdskljfefdm

Postby Maximilian » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:42

cijeli novi album na myspaceu grupe! :)

http://www.myspace.com/candlemass
on a field littered with corpses
was a lonely flower
it reminds the world how it was
but we kicked it away with power!!!!!!
Maximilian
Forum member

Postby Winter » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:05

novi album prva liga :rozi: jebeno
ARise wrote:
-JADNIK- wrote:isusati boga,sada me stara ošišala...awww.....kak je lijepo imati kratku kosu :o
izgledam ko arise

mora da si lep u tri picke materine :lol:

:roll02:
Winter
Forum member

Postby Janez » Fri May 15, 2009 16:30

Meni je najbolji album Chapter IV; mada ovog novog još nisam čuo.

Inače, razveselio sam se, da ču ipak imati priliku vidjet ih uživo - ove godine na Paranoid open air-u.
Janez
Janez
Forum member

Postby Đeb » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:32

Novi album je apsolutno genijalan.Inače vokal Candlemassa ne podnosim,ali mjuza je zaista prva liga. :wink:
Noise Again
Đeb
Forum member

Postby Bombenhagel » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:39

Svi fanovi Candlemassa neka poslušaju novi Heaven & Hell. Vjerujte isplati se, ipak je tu Iommi u igri...
A ovo je sada za sve koji su dobili sjekirom po glavi:

"HAMMMER SMASHED FAAAACEEE!!!!"

-I-Budi moja voda ja sam voda radi sve sto zelis izgorjet cu ja-I-
Bombenhagel
Forum member

Postby Sarmaister » Sun Oct 25, 2009 13:12

lajk it jako
http://sonic-depressia.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/traktoroth.opuzen
NE MJENJAJ NAVIKE , MJENJAJ DILERA !!!

This group of Satan’s all-stars have come together to bring forward

[quote]