XASTHUR

Rasprave o black metalu..

Moderator: DesolatE

Postby toni » Thu Feb 28, 2013 15:03

lik je sjebani introvert, izgleda kao da je bio zrtva zlostavljanja, i pun nekakve gorcine, sumnjam da bi sve to tako glumio

sta reci
toni
Forum member

Postby Eligor » Thu Mar 07, 2013 23:19

no, al iskreno boli me kurac ko je, kaj je, radi prejebenu muziku i točka...

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ehi9WiNmk0
Pavao wrote:...metal je život, toga nikad dosta...
Eligor
Forum member

Postby Ga til helvete \m/ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 17:18

kolko ja znam on je introvert i onak sramezljiv al nije nikakav luđak...ne cini mi se pun gorcine
Jesus loves Black Metal !!!
Ga til helvete \m/
Forum member

Postby toni » Fri Mar 08, 2013 17:27

Ga til helvete \m/ wrote:kolko ja znam on je introvert i onak sramezljiv al nije nikakav luđak...ne cini mi se pun gorcine

a ne, aj pogledaj kak prica, nemre gledat u oci, sav je nervozan, strkljavac ima 50 kila, nema ocito ni obitelji ni nikog, i mrzi apsolutno sve zivo

da, izgleda vrlo sretno i ispunjeno
toni
Forum member

Postby Ga til helvete \m/ » Fri Mar 08, 2013 17:34

toni wrote:
Ga til helvete \m/ wrote:kolko ja znam on je introvert i onak sramezljiv al nije nikakav luđak...ne cini mi se pun gorcine

a ne, aj pogledaj kak prica, nemre gledat u oci, sav je nervozan, strkljavac ima 50 kila, nema ocito ni obitelji ni nikog, i mrzi apsolutno sve zivo

da, izgleda vrlo sretno i ispunjeno

ak nije crno onda je bijelo :roll:
pa nemre gledat u oci i nervozan je i anksiozan jer je sramezljiv i introvert...al nije bas neki strkljavac, normalne tezine covjek
Jesus loves Black Metal !!!
Ga til helvete \m/
Forum member

Postby Stellarvore » Wed Oct 16, 2013 22:54

nikad se zasitit xasthura
PRODAJEM TREPAVICE! PM...

RATTLESNAKE- ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATOR OF HOLY WATER, FINE WINE AND OTHER USELESS BULLSHIT INTO DELICIOUS BAMBUS AND TOTALLY RADICAL OVERDOSE OF AWESOMENESS SPRINGING INTO ACTION
Stellarvore
Forum member

Postby Bombenhagel » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45

SILA...
A ovo je sada za sve koji su dobili sjekirom po glavi:

"HAMMMER SMASHED FAAAACEEE!!!!"

-I-Budi moja voda ja sam voda radi sve sto zelis izgorjet cu ja-I-
Bombenhagel
Forum member

Postby Glasnik » Tue Dec 10, 2013 23:13

Definitivno jedan od najjacih mi projekata. Dobro je da i dalje radi ali sad pod "Nocturnal Poisoning"
Glasnik
Forum member

Postby Chemical » Mon May 26, 2014 13:06

preslusao sam od jutros triput Nocturnal Poisoning i jebote isus kakva je to albumčina

kaos, bezumlje, mrak i Vatikan
Chemical
Forum member

Re: XASTHUR

Postby Mile » Sun Mar 15, 2015 22:18

Jučer:

Xasthur na fejsu wrote:I'll just put this long drawn out speech/disclaimer here too.

Xasthur has returned......
For five (5) years, Nocturnal Poisoning was locked out and denied every opportunity or open door that Xasthur used to have, or would've had. I worked hard at building up both projects, starting both of them from nothing and nowhere, but I'm taking back what's mine. Xasthur doesn't belong to the greedy hipsters that milk the metal business; it belongs to me and it's mine to take back.
The music could've always changed, but the name never had to. I've made a lot of mistakes in my years of music and that was one of them. The music will not be compromised though. I lost interest in black metal a long time ago, so I'm not going to do some kind of music that I don't give a shit about or doesn't mean anything to me; is that bizarre? Trust me, if I was able to do that kind of music, if I didn't get burned out on it, if I didn't learn something new or find other ways of making music, then I would still be doing it, but I can't, so I won't.

There's no need to rehash old xasthur songs, the acoustic ones are plenty dark, and sometimes they're not. If you've been listening, reading, thinking and getting it, we could call it Xasthur acoustic/unplugged with, whatever, a country, blues, "folk", bluegrass, doomgrass or singer/songwriter style and technique in it. That's the way it'll be, because that's what keeps the songs coming and keeps them thorough, real, clearer, cohesive and not forced.

Robert and Christopher will still be a part of what has grown musically here, just under a familiar name. They too have worked hard and deserve a better fate than what nocturnal poisoning would have given them, as they've both spent many hours and came many miles to do this, which is greatly appreciated.
You'll begin to see some new and old Xasthur merch in the future coming out through Disharmonic Variations and possibly via a couple trustworthy "labels" on the side that I can work with, some that can actually give something for a change, so that I may have the opportunity to serve you with what you need or want. I will do what I can do so that you're not getting the same old same old.

There will still be some additional nocturnal poisoning merch, for example a 'stealing from the poor' shirt, maybe an album reissued on vinyl, but the NP merch will decrease and mostly newer Xasthur merch will increase. The next xasthur full length will be in 2016.
The name Xasthur is something that never went away, I thought it would, but it's who I am and what was built for me to put anything in to.
Thanks for listening to this long rant and I hope it's specific and less confusing than nocturnal poisoning.
The NP page will still be around for a while, but for some other additional information and news, please join https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=824188390951258

:rozi: MA TO ČOEČE

Mislim, nek je i akustični folk sa primjesama bluesa, lik ostaje čru sam sebi. Duboka emotiva i te spike.
Mile

Re: XASTHUR

Postby SpiritCrusher » Sun Mar 15, 2015 23:21

hahaha pa sto nije donedavno pljuvao po svemu sto ima veze sa Xasthurom? uglavnom kolko sam ja skuzio iz ovoga, lik ce nastavit raditi isto sto i za Nocturnal Poisoning, samo pod imenom Xasthur jer ce tako ocito dobiti vise paznje lol
ah ko da je bitno, nije napravio dobar album vec 10 godina ionako
SpiritCrusher
Forum member

Previous

Return to Black