Black Metal vijesti

Rasprave o black metalu..

Moderator: DesolatE

Black Metal vijesti

Postby FetusFatale » Wed Mar 30, 2005 14:44

Dakle, evo topic za novosti u vama i nama najdražem black metal svijetu. Updateajte sve najnovije albume vaših najdražih bendova, informirajte nas o klvt stvarima iz nama najdražeg black metal svijeta! :D
Vinland über alles!
True Vinlandic Warriors
FetusFatale
MOTHER NORTH

Postby FetusFatale » Wed Mar 30, 2005 14:54

Eto da počnem :
Taake - Novi album izdan! - Doedskvad!Riječ je o finalnom izdanju trilogije Nattestid - Bjoergvin - Doedskvad, kojim se završava ista. Na albumu gostuju Nattefrost, Nordavind i Taipan. Pa tko hoće neka izvoli! :D
Vinland über alles!
True Vinlandic Warriors
FetusFatale
MOTHER NORTH

Postby FetusFatale » Wed Mar 30, 2005 21:21

Ashen Light - Novi album!
Čini se da nam iz More Hate productionsa dolazi još jedan albumčić ovoga ruskoga benda - riječ je
Prichaschenie Ognem. Ako ste volite ovakvu vrstu folkiš black metala(iako se taj utjecaj pomalo izgubio), svakako nabavite ovo.
Vinland über alles!
True Vinlandic Warriors
FetusFatale
MOTHER NORTH

Postby Soul Eater » Wed Mar 30, 2005 21:31

Finally things are happening with Old Man's Child again. A new album is supposedly on its way, but the record label don't want to make anything official just yet. As soon as anything about a forthcoming album is decided, you can read about it on their official website. Stay tuned for updates!

bla bla
Soul Eater
Forum member

Postby Odin » Wed Mar 30, 2005 22:42

www.oldlegend.com

Evo vam najbolji mailorder na netu,plaća se u dolarima (koji su slabiji od Eura) a poštarina je uračunata.
Odin
Forum member

Postby DARKENFOG » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:58

Hellhamer če bubnjat na novom albumu Dimmu borgira...
Gotičarke su stvarnost
Metalke su mit
DARKENFOG
Forum member

Postby Soul Eater » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:40

Tvangeste se preselili u Kanadu
Soul Eater
Forum member

Postby Pagan Summer » Sun May 01, 2005 11:50

Attila je otisao iz Aboryma :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Pagan Summer

Postby DARKENFOG » Mon May 09, 2005 8:56

Infernus, gitarist Gorgorotha dobio 3 godine zatvora jer je sa frendom silovao neku ženu
Gotičarke su stvarnost
Metalke su mit
DARKENFOG
Forum member

Postby Dnjepar » Mon May 09, 2005 18:54

Fenriz iz Darkthrone-a je odbio ponudu da se njihov album Sardonic Wrath nominira za Spellmannsprisen (norveški Grammy)
Kaže da su oduvjek bili underground i da će to ostat. :|
Dnjepar
Forum member

Postby Emperor » Fri May 13, 2005 19:43

Concerning the cancelled appearance at
Metalist Festival, Israel, June 22.

Statement from Jon Nödtveidt of DISSECTION: "I unfortunately have to inform you about the fact that DISSECTION have been cancelled from the METALIST FESTIVAL in Israel (a gig which was 100% confirmed), obviously as a result of Mr Dave Mustaine of MEGADETH (who are headlining the festival) not wanting to play with Satanic bands (according to himself because of his new-found Christian beliefs)!

I'm also informed that we are supposed to share the bill with MEGADETH at Fury Fest (France) later in June so I therefore want to say, on the behalf of both DISSECTION and myself; "Mustaine, you dare to put yourself in our way but you don't dare to meet us? You want to have DISSECTION cancelled because you do not dare to face true opponents in faith?! You think this will stop us?! We are Satanists, yes, truly enemies of yours! For we are the antithesis to cowards like you! If you are a man of true belief, meet us in France at Fury Fest and stand up for it! Or will you have us cancelled this time too?" ahahahahahahha, ja sam se na ovo iskidao od smijeha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU GO, MUSTAINE!!!! :lol:
ACHTUNG! IMA VIZIJU!!!!!!!!!!
Emperor
Forum member

Postby Soul Eater » Tue May 31, 2005 10:07

The band posted the following updates on their official website:

"Aborym entered the Temple of Noise studio on May, 18th. In the first 5 days all the drums-tempos and its relative guides and cue points was fixed.
Bard G.Eithun joined the band in studio on the 26th of April and he was able to record eight tracks behind his battery in four days.
No need to say he did an excellent work. Eight cool days in Rome. Apart for the recording session in the spare time the band spent lots of time in visiting the city of Rome with Faust and his girlfriend. Cool times, relax, good wine and drinks, excellent food and music all the time. Bard G.Eithun - “Faust” - also recorded a video interview in front of the Colosseum, in which he talked about the new album of Aborym, his motivations and feelings, his musical past, his present and his imminent future plans in life and music."

"Fabban and Nysrok entered the studio again on June, 17th. In six days all the drums-parts was edited and pre-mixed. The result is simply destructive and intense. The album is an awe-inspiring and breathtaking heart-stirring embryo.
Now Aborym is going to record the guitars and bass guitar and after that they will have a break of 20 days, in order to listen and “test” the material carefully. When everything will sound perfect, Aborym will enter the studio again in order to fix industrial scenarios and partitures, keyboards and synths."

"Prime Evil should join the band in Rome in July, 4th. The same for Attila Csihar, who should enter the studio around 7-8 July."

"Seth (actually involved in Dissection) will not appear in this album as guitar player. He’s definitely out of the band. Of course Aborym are proud of all they did in those years with Seth and they totally stand up for it, but things changes.

The cover-artwork of the forthcoming new Aborym album, yet utitled, will be the result of a 4hands cooperation between Lorenzo Mariani (www.lorenzomariani.it) and M:Fabban."

source: www.aborym.it
Soul Eater
Forum member

Postby Odin » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:22

Novi (i to prilicno dobar) intervju s Vargom Vikernesom! (5.10.2005.)
http://www.metalcrypt.com/pages/intervi ... ?intid=170
Odin
Forum member

Postby UNKNOWN » Mon Jun 06, 2005 20:25

The latest news from the Cradle of Filth camp is that regrettably, long-term keyboardist Martin Foul (Powell) has sadly parted ways with the band, releasing the following press statement detailing the reasons for his decision:

"Due to pressing personal reasons I have found myself unable to commit my best efforts and time to Cradle of Filth. Despite 5 great years, I which I have acheived along with my colleagues (past and present) a myriad of goals and dreams I have decided to bow out from Cradle. Having played and written music with three greats of english metal (C.O.F., My Dying Bride and Anathema) I am certainly not giving up music in any respect but just need time away from the rigors of being part of a such a time consuming entity as C.O.F. is. I shall endeavour to pursue and perhaps release my own music whenever I am blessed with the time and inclination to do so. I should like to thank Cradle fans and friends the world over for making my time with COF incredibly enjoyable and memorable. I look forward to people hearing from me in the not-to-distant future."
UNKNOWN
Forum member

Postby Zdren » Thu Aug 18, 2005 17:54

1349 bi trebali izdati novi album, naslovljen "Hellfire" na jesen
\:D/ :klopa:
Zdren
Forum member

Next

Return to Black