ICED EARTH

O korijenima metala, njegovim istinskim pocecima, legendama..

Moderators: Jaggernaut, Vufli

Postby Snake » Tue Dec 14, 2010 16:04

An intense two-minute trailer for ICED EARTH's long-awaited live DVD extravaganza, "Festivals Of The Wicked", has just been posted to the band's official web site. It can also be seen below.

The DVD cover art — featuring ICED EARTH "mascot" Set Abominae emerging from the fires of Hell, riffing on a Les Paul — has also been revealed.

"Festivals Of The Wicked" boasts nearly six hours of ICED EARTH — three full headliner shows (over 40 live tracks!), a photo gallery shot by famed rock photographer Ross Halfin, plus a 90-minute documentary. It will be released in early 2011.

"The last part of the DVD to be completed is the documentary," said ICED EARTH mainman Jon Schaffer. "Thousands of hours were shot and edited down to 90 minutes. It's very close to done. I have to say the footage of the band on stage is mind blowing. Those who have already seen us will love it. Those who haven't yet seen ICED EARTH will be amazed by what this band can do on stage."

Drummer Brent Smedley concurs: "The three festivals featured on the DVD were all extremely remarkable and each one memorable in its own way," he said. "All three were amazing nights where the metal and the magic were fully flowing. I think the release of this DVD truly proves my mantra and favorite saying: METAL LIVES!"

"Festivals Of The Wicked" shows ICED EARTH in its favorite element — facing tens of thousands of screaming fans — and playing songs that demonstrate why ICED EARTH fans are some of the most loyal in metal.

The three soon-to-be-released festivals are:

* Germany's Wacken Open Air (2007) with Tim "Ripper" Owens on lead vocals. The blistering 13-song set begins with a jaw-dropping rendition of "Burning Times" and closes with the band's signature track, "Iced Earth".

* Germany's Rock Hard Festival (2008) with Matt Barlow on lead vocals. This festival, the first to feature Matt's return, storms through 15 songs, with "Dark Saga" leading the charge.

* Slovenia's Metalcamp (2008) with Matt Barlow on lead vocals. A not-to-be-missed 16-song facemelter of a concert that proves why some say ICED EARTH is one of the top live bands in the world.

"I'm very proud of this DVD, and I'm grateful to fans for their patience," said Schaffer. "Getting this ready for release has been an enormous job, but a true labor of love. It will be worth the wait. I promise."

This feeling inside me
Finally found my life, I'm finally free
No longer torn in two
I learned about my life by living through you.
Snake
Forum member

Postby breakdown_ » Tue Dec 14, 2010 16:47

Baš sam to htio staviti, mljac. Jedva čekam vidjeti snimku s metal campa!
Hellfire rages in my eyes
Blood will fall like rain this night
The coming curse, the anti-Christ, I am the Watcher's eye
I vindicate and cleanse the Earth of all mankind
breakdown_
crna ofca

Postby Lukas » Tue Dec 14, 2010 17:21

Jebate, jedva čekam!!!
Još sam bio na 2 od 3. :D
Nadam se da će se Arvacka zastava viđet!
You can't be something you're not
Be yourself,by yourself

www.myspace.com/deadgardencult
Lukas
Forum member

Postby Nonsense? » Sat Apr 09, 2011 17:12

neznam kako stojite sa novostima ali matt barlow je oso opet iz benda i novi pjevac je stu block, baš me zanima sveukupno kako ce to sada zvučati i kakav ce biti novi album na kojem vec rade, steta sto hrvatska nije stavljena na europsku turneju :(
Nonsense?
Forum member

Postby anternet » Sat Apr 09, 2011 18:28

Nonsense? wrote:neznam kako stojite sa novostima ali matt barlow je oso opet iz benda i novi pjevac je stu block, baš me zanima sveukupno kako ce to sada zvučati i kakav ce biti novi album na kojem vec rade, steta sto hrvatska nije stavljena na europsku turneju :(

http://www.cmar-net.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58473
R.I.P. Ivan Turić (1976. - 2012.)
Adio Prijatelju...
anternet
Forum member

Postby Snake » Wed Apr 27, 2011 15:15

DVD NEWS: Festivals of the Wicked, the totally off-the-charts, butt-kicking head-banging, 2-DVD set (three full-length concerts plus one 60-minute documentary...and more!) now has a release date! Pending final approval of the artwork (which is also very cool), here's when you could have these DVDs in your hot little hands: June 27, 2011 (EUROPE); July 12, 2011 (USA).
This feeling inside me
No longer torn in two
Snake
Forum member

Postby Snake » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:10

American power metallers ICED EARTH have entered the studio to begin recording their new album, "Dystopia", for a tentative late 2011 release via Century Media Records. The CD will mark the band's recording debut with singer Stu Block (INTO ETERNITY), who joined ICED EARTH in March following the departure of Matt Barlow. (Note: Barlow is performing with the band on all summer festival dates. Block will take over from there, starting with the European leg of ICED EARTH's world tour in November.)

Commented ICED EARTH guitarist/mainman Jon Schaffer: "All is well here as we are pushing forward with master tracking the new album, 'Dystopia'.

"We have finished drums and rhythm guitars and are right on schedule.

"I'll be heading to Europe tomorrow for a few festival dates and then right back to work in the studio on Monday.

"[Producer] Jim Morris and I are having a great time, as usual, and are very much looking forward to starting vocal tracks with 'Stucifer' next week!

"Stu Block has contributed a lot to the vocal parts on this record, with co-writing credits on 10 out of 12 songs, and I'm very happy with our chemistry and what we've accomplished together so far. And we're just getting started."

Songtitles set to appear on "Dystopia":

* Dystopia
* Anthem
* Days of Rage
* Soylent Green
* V
* Boiling Point
* Tragedy and Triumph
* Anguish of Youth
* Iron Will

ICED EARTH's long-awaited live DVD extravaganza, "Festivals Of The Wicked", boasts nearly six hours of material — three full headliner shows (over 40 live tracks!), a photo gallery shot by famed rock photographer Ross Halfin, plus a 90-minute documentary. It was released on June 27 in Europe and July 12 in the U.S.
This feeling inside me
No longer torn in two
Snake
Forum member

Postby Pumpa » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00

želim svršavat na novi album
ispričavam se na neukusnom komentaru, al tako je
Pumpa
Forum member

Postby Lukas » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:00

Pumpa wrote:želim svršavat na novi album
Bolje svrši pored albuma nego na njega. Sjebat ćeš si CD.
You can't be something you're not
Be yourself,by yourself

www.myspace.com/deadgardencult
Lukas
Forum member

Postby mordred321 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:15

naslovi pjesama i sve sta je jon prico o albumu dosta obecavaju po meni.jos stu sa svojim vokalima.mogo bi album bit jebanje majke
Mhm
mordred321
Forum member

Postby Pumpa » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:39

Lukas wrote:
Pumpa wrote:želim svršavat na novi album
Bolje svrši pored albuma nego na njega. Sjebat ćeš si CD.
kada kažem album mislim na digitalnu inačicu ;)
Pumpa
Forum member

Postby Sinner » Wed Jul 13, 2011 16:23

barem cd nije digitalan.
Last edited by Sinner on Mon Oct 14, 2013 22:48, edited 1 time in total.
Sinner
Forum member

Postby Maiden Istra » Thu Jul 14, 2011 0:19

Jel istina da je Wacken Barlow zadnji nastup s njima?
Maiden Istra
Forum member

Postby hallowed » Wed Jul 27, 2011 15:37

Fuck your systems and fuck your decisions
hallowed
Forum member

Postby Pakaa » Wed Jul 27, 2011 18:26

Sviđa mi se omot :) Pomalo me iznenadija, al sve u svemu je baš dobar.
- - - Kocka Graphics - - -
Album artwork, flyeri, plakati za koncerte, bilo šta vezano za vizualnu stranu benda
Kocka Graphics službena stranica
Pakaa
Forum member

PreviousNext

Return to Heavy